Monday, October 24, 2005

24/10/2005

I was tagged by Cile , and since his wishes are my commands , therefore here they are:

7 things I plan to do:
1. Win a lotto prize , the value of 500 000 $ , if that is to much to ask for 250 000$ will be
sufficient.
2. Walk in the streets and not get killed or disfigured.
3. Finish my book and get published .
4. Exercise for at least 15 minutes or 10 or even 5 minutes and keep it going for at least a
week.
5. A tour across Europe
6. Get my Ph.D.
7. Preserve my sanity .

7 things I can’t do:
1. Wonder carelessly around the world ,thinking about the mystery of creation, and writing my
observations down ( that is why I plan to win a lotto prize).
2. Walk safely in the streets.
3. Exercise regularly .
4. Figure out a lot of things and anyone who says he has all the answers is actually deluded.
5. Get published .
6. Help the people I would like to help.
7. Meet Kafka , Chekov , Markez, Dali …

7 things I can do:
1. Finish my book.
2. Exercise for one day then give up.
3. Read the books I’ve bought , borrowed or stolen.
4. Drive my boss crazy.
5. Still enjoy films .
6. Have an opinion on what is going on , , although I am not really effecting any global
process.
7. Thank God for little mercies.

7 words I use often
1. Hello ( not necessarily to greet someone ; Hello? , hello (horror and awe), hello (sarcasm) ,
hello (disapproval ) …etc.
2. Allah Kareem ( God is generous ).
3. No, this place is to hot, they shouldn’t have built a town here in the first place.
4. Mahzala ( it is absurd , It is a farce / about eveything ).
5. Superkalafragelistic ( from the Mary Popins film).
6. I can Dream can’t I ?
7. If ……

I don't really know, who to tag these questions to so , sorry for that .

4 Comments:

Blogger cile said...

great! keep on planning, you're doing fine, and if ever you can come to europe, come visit! ;)

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx for your Support Cile. It means a lot. Who knows, miracles can happen ; Jesus walking on water, Mosses opening a path in the sea ...and yes, me getting what I want for a change :)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Hassan said...

"and since his wishes are my commands"

Hehee.. that is a mistake I fell in a long time ago. You should say, Her wishes. Heheee...

9:07 AM  
Blogger cile said...

it doesn't matter, i even have to admit that i think this kind of web-confusion is kind of funny. cheers to you ;)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker